Happy Sunday

Hi!

So the last three weeks have been a total blur! But amazing to say the least. My training for my new job is complete (for now), and my team and I fly the nest and go live as of tomorrow! (With guidance of course).

Its been so hard to take in a complete new topic of information and attempt to be confident at dealing with it in such a short space of time, i've been exhausted, suffered with migraines and felt like I haven't been present in other areas of life where information has just been pushed out. However I can't tell you enough how excited I am for the prospects, the change, the new people that have come into my life. I  have so many positive vibes surrounding me and its really showing in other areas of my life.

I'm becoming so organised and it feels great to get stuff done. I have a long way to go yet but the progress feels so amazing after such a long time. I spent my Sunday cleaning up my room, from tidying to physical cleaning and i've decided from today i'm going to get back into an exercise routine.
I'm going to start with simple toning, and continue going to my Zumba classes when I can (which by the way, is amazing!), just to get the ball rolling and then develop a routine which I will keep track of on my blog.
I've decided to join the gym at work and I'm seriously considering investing in a Personal Trainer to get me going (Yikes.) Partly for the hopes that they will help me look good but mainly so I know what to do and if my technique is right.
It's all well and good going to a gym and spending hours on a treadmill, but theres so many more ways to work out your body far more effectively, that the untrained general person like me just wouldn't have a clue how to do that. I definitely think its going to be worth the investment, even if it is for a short period of time.

As for my diet, I've been eating a lot better again now I'm back to preparing my own lunches, only eating in the canteen once a week! (Such a good way to save £££) and also eat hella less than everyone surrounding as the portions can be huge. 
I mainly take tuna salads just whilst I'm finding my feet. Then when I have the time and the patience to cook and prepare meals and get into a proper routine, I will share those as well.

If anyone knows of any blogs that focus on chicken or veg/quinoa/lentils/soups that include recipes, please give them a shout in the comments!

Peace out,

Antonia





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Feed

.

Pinterest